Most people with hair fall problems are well accustomed to the disease called “alopecia”. In brief, Alopecia is the partial or complete absence of hair from parts of the body where it normally grows. However, it is not limited to this much, alopecia is a broader concept. There are various types of alopecia. So, if you are searching for someone who would guide you thoroughly, the specialists at Austin TX who take care of Hair Loss Treatment in Austin TX would be of great help to you!
Common Types of alopecia
- Androgenetic alopecia- alopecia is the most common type of hair loss among men and women also known as Male pattern hair loss or female pattern hair loss.
- Alopecia areata- this is generally defined as a disease that develops when the immune system attacks the hair follicles resulting in hair loss from any part-scalp, inside nose, ears, and even eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Traction alopecia- Another common type, this happens due to stress on hairs by constant pulling or stretching them.
- Alopecia totalis- This is a type of alopecia aerate that causes loss of all the hair on your scalp.
- Cicatricial alopecia- In this type of Alopecia, It includes inflammation that destroys the hair follicles, resulting in their replacement by scar tissues, causing permanent hair loss in the area. Sometimes there are symptoms like the sensation of heat, itching, and pain.
Among the above-mentioned types of alopecia, Alopecia areata is the most common cause of hair loss these days. Here our specialists serve you with the best quality Alopecia areata treatment in Austin TX.
Why choose Scalp Micropigmentation treatment for alopecia over other options?
Whether a man or a woman both can opt for scalp Micropigmentation in case of Alopecia to treat the patches created by alopecia. It is suggested over others due to some reasons, as follows:
- It helps to cover up scars and gives Minimal Pain to Patients.
- It also takes Short Time to recover. It certainly doesn’t have any side effects.
- It is suitable for any type of hair or skin.
- It gives a rich density to your hairstyle.
- It has low maintenance cost as it requires slight maintenance and minute touchups that too after 3 to 5 years.
When choosing to have Scalp Micropigmentation treatment in Austin TX, our learned specialists diagnose the reason behind hair loss causing baldness or bald spot or simply hair fall, and provide the best treatment accordingly.